Philips, HeartStart Onsite (HS1)
• For the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment
• The Philips HeartStart OnSite is designed to be lightweight and easy to use
(1) Simple to operate. Turns on with easy-to-use pull handle.
• Every HeartStart OnSite comes ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carrying case and battery and pads are pre-installed in the device. Simply pull up the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
(2) Guided audio instruction. Talks you through your training.
• The HeartStart OnSite provides on-demand audio coaching. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responder’s actions, providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
(3) SMART Biphasic therapy. Safely delivers maximum shock strength.
• Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current - to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
(4) Built-in self test. Ready when needed. Your HeartStart OnSite goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
(5) Quick Shock feature. Minimize chest compression interruptions.
• CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering a shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart OnSite’s Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
(6) Integrated SMART pads. Senses application to patient skin.
• The pads are "smart" because they can sense that they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the HeartStart OnSite know at what point the user is in the response process.
(7) Visual queues. Clear, intuitive icon driven operation.
• The HeartStart OnSite’s graphics-based visual instructions are designed to communicate instantly, with minimum reading and interpretation. Users not fluent in the device’s language can follow easily.
HeartStart OnSite (HS1) Defibrillator Ready-Pack:
• Easy to set up, ready right out of the box.
• The Philips HeartStart OnSite Ready-Pack configuration is virtually ready to rescue right out of the box. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your device is deployed correctly and is ready when needed.
• The HeartStart OnSite Ready-Pack arrives with pads cartridge and battery already installed, and the device positioned inside the carry case with spare pads cartridge in place.
Defibrillator Number: HeartStart M5066A
How Supplied: Defibrillator, battery (one, preinstalled), SMART Pads (one, preinstalled), Set-up/Maintenance guide with expiration date tags, Owner’s Manual, Quick Reference Guide.
HeartStart Onsite (HS1) Ready-Pack option R01: Defibrillator inside carry case, battery (one, pre-installed), SMART Pads (one set pre-installed plus spare set in carry case), Set-up/Maintenance guide with expiration date tags, Owner’s Manual, Quick Reference Guide.
Waveform: Truncated Exponential Biphasic. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance
Therapy: Adult defibrillation peak current: 32A (150J nominal) into a 50 ohm load. Pediatric defibrillation (with optional Infant/Child SMART Pads Cartridge): 19A (50J nominal) into a 50 ohm load
Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time: Typically less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series
Quick Shock: Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in eight seconds
Voice Instructions: Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of the defibrillator
CPR Coaching: Instructions for adult and infant/child CPR available at user’s option
Shock Delivery: Via adhesive pads placed on patient’s bare skin as illustrated on pads
Controls: Green SMART Pads cartridge handle, green On/Off button, blue i-button, orange Shock button
Indicators: Ready light; blue i-button; caution light
Sealing: Solid objects per EN60529 class IP2X Drip-proof per EN60529 class IPX1
Temperature: Operating: 32º - 122º F (0º - 50º C) - Standby: 50º - 109º F (10º - 43º C)
Humidity: Operating: 0% to 95% relative, non-condensing - Standby: 0% to 75% relative, non-condensing
Altitude: Operating: 0 to 15,000 ft (0 to 4,500 m) - Standby: 0 to 8,500 ft > 48 hours and 8,500 to 15,000 feet < 48 hours
Shock/Drop Abuse: Withstands 1 meter drop to any edge, corner or surface
Vibration: Meets EN1789 random and swept sine, road ambulance specification in operating and standby states
EMI (Radiated/Immunity): Meets EN55011 Group 1 Level B Class B and EN61000-4-3
Patient Analysis System:
Patient Analysis: Evaluates patient ECG to determine if a rhythm is shockable. Rhythms considered shockable are ventricular fibrillation (VF) and certain ventricular tachycardias (VT) associated with lack of circulation. For safety reasons, some VT rhythms associated with circulation will not be interpreted as shockable, and some very low-amplitude or low-frequency rhythms will not be interpreted as shockable VF
Sensitivity/Specificity: Meets AAMI DF80 guidelines and AHA recommendations for adult defibrillation (Circulation 1997;95:1677-1682)
Artifact Detection: The effects of pacemaker artifact and electrical noise are minimized with artifact detection
Battery Type(M5070A): 9 Volt DC, 4.2 Ah, composed of disposable long-life lithium manganese dioxide primary cells
Capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time (EN 60601-2-4:2003)
Install-By-Date: Battery is labeled with an install-by date of at least five years from date of manufacture
Standby Life: Four years typical when battery is installed by the install-by date. (Will power the AED in standby state within the specified standby Temperature range, assuming one battery insertion test and no defibrillation uses.)
Adult SMART Pads Cartridge: M5071A defibrillation pads for patients 8 years of age and older or 55 lbs. (25 kg) and over
Infant/Child SMART Pads Cartridge: M5072A defibrillation pads for patients under 8 years of age or 55 lbs. (25 kg). Rx only
Energy Delivered: Adult: nominal 150 Joules into a 50 ohm load - Infant/Child: nominal 50 Joules into a 50 ohm load
How Supplied : Disposable cartridge, containing adhesive defibrillation pads, clicks into defibrillator for an integrated pads solution
Active Surface Area : 13.2 in² (85 cm²) each
Cable Length : Adult pads: 54 in (137.1 cm) - Infant/Child pads: 40 in (101.6 cm)
Use-by Date : Cartridge is labeled with a use-by date of at least two years from date of manufacturec
Automated and User Activated Self-Tests:
Daily Automatic Self-Tests: Tests internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, pads cartridge and battery capacity
Pads Integrity Test: Specifically tests readiness-for-use of pads (gel moisture)
Battery Insertion Test: Upon battery insertion, extensive automatic self-tests and user-interactive test check device readiness
Status Indicator: Blinking green "Ready" light indicates ready for use. Audible “chirp” indicates need for maintenance
Data Recording and Transmission:
Infared: Wireless transmission of event data to a PC or Palm® PDA, using the IrDA protocol
Data Stored: First 15 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s events and analysis decisions
|Product Views (click images for larger view)|