Defibtech Lifeline AED
The AED that started it all. The original Defibtech AED includes all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. It is so simple and unintimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively save lives.
• Simple to Use. Simple, clear and straightforward: there are only two-buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if needed. The Lifeline AED: simple and intuitive.
• Clear Voice Prompts. Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
• Long Life Battery. Two long life batteries are available: a 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours or a 7 year battery, unique in the industry, which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.
• Designed for the Real-World. Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency.
• Active Status Indicator. The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, everytime.
• Highly Visible. "Locate the AED!" Time is of the essence in a rescue. The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy.
• Award-Winning Ergonomic Design. Compact, portable and lightweight the Lifeline AED has won numerous awards for design and innovation. It was even displayed at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City as an example of innovative design!
|Product Views (click images for larger view)|