OxySure Therapeutics, Inc. ('OXYS') is the world leader in short duration emergency oxygen and respiratory solutions for pre-hospital markets. Based in Texas, our company develops, manufactures and sells a safe easy to use solution to produce medically pure oxygen from two dry inert, proprietary powders. OxySure has numerous patents issued on this proprietary process and methodology that is revolutionizing the emergency short duration oxygen supply marketplace. To learn more about OxySure, please visit www.oxysure.com
We are excited to announce that we are now looking for Territory Managers to join our growing sales team in the North America market. Call points include schools, corporations, industrial, manufacturing and other public access markets.
Responsible for the promotion and sales of OxySure, AED’s and related resuscitation products throughout a specific geographical territory.
- Bachelor Degree (or equivalent combination of education/training and experience)
- Minimum 3+ years outside sales experience, including a minimum of 2 years in B2B sales.
- Demonstrated successful sales achievements
- Experienced in working large geographic territory
- Ability to travel 60-70% of time
- Solid understanding of the mechanics and nuances of working with distributors
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to create strong professional relationships across all market segments
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Proficient in computer skills
- Responsible for developing a new territory in the pre-hospital market and attainment of territory sales goals as well as any other strategic and tactical sales objectives that may be initiated.
- Travels extensively throughout assigned territory to call regularly on prospective and current customers and distributors to solicit orders.
- Generating new business in a variety of market segments including, but not limited to, corporations, schools, public access, long term care and government.
- Support local distributors in their efforts to market and sell OxySure and related products and services.
- Generate and conduct effective technical sales presentations and proposals
- Assist/provide in-service and implementation of OxySure and related products
- Understand company products and legal terminology associated with purchase orders, bids, quotations, credit, payment terms, and communicate effectively with customers and/or sales staff
- Develop and maintain knowledge of competitive products and product features and apply this knowledge in selling efforts
- Responsible for submitting purchase orders and other such sales agreements in the manner prescribed by the company and assist in collection of outstanding invoices.
- Prepare weekly reports on travel schedule, sales activity and sales forecasts.
- Comply with company policies and procedures regarding employee health, safety and conduct.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required
- Previous business-to-business sales experience in the capital equipment industry
- Previous experience using CRM software
- Previous AED experience with manufacture or distributor
- Performance and results driven, repeated success in career, competitive
- Professional credibility-Career focused
- Collaboration-team player
- Self-Motivated, achievement-oriented, driven and passionate about career
- Base salary plus commission
- Quarterly Bonus
- Car allowance
- Health Insurance
Please click on the link below to submit your resume