Cardiac Science, Powerheart AED G5 Semi-Automatic
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, you will appreciate how the Powerheart G5 AED combines ease of use, reliability and advanced technology to help respond to an SCA victim. The Powerheart G5 is the first FDA-cleared AED to combine Semi-Automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times.
Easy to use.
• It prompts the rescuer to administer a shock when deemed necessary.
• Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement.
• Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
• Rescue CoachTM user-paced prompts guide user through each critical step of a rescue.
• Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders. (Available in select languages.)
• Delivers post-CPR shock in as few as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
• Assesses the patient's therapy needs and delivers customized shock at an appropriate energy level.
• Customizable prompts and protocols to meet user's needs and preferences.
• Automatically detects pediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock.
• Enables quick transfer and review of data via USB.
Rugged and Reliable.
• Rugged, durable design for transport, storage and use in challenging settings.
• High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh environments.
• Meets rigorous military standards for shock and vibration testing.
• Rescue Ready technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software and pads) daily.
• The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
• The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
• 8-year AED warranty.
• Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
|Product Views (click images for larger view)|